Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Converse Telecom Monthly Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of theUKonly who are aged 18 years or over. Entrants will be automatically entered if we can't find the named prospective customer any cost savings on their current phone bill or improve their telecommunications infrastructure. We will not share your details with anyone else.
2. Entries will not be accepted from any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert; any person entering via an agent; any person using the services of an entity carrying on the business of entering prize draws and/or prize promotions; and any such entity itself. Bulk entries will be disqualified.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.conversetelecom.co.uk and entry is restricted to one per person. Illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date of that month's prize draw.
4. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the prize draw date. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of their prize within ten working days of notification. In the event of a winner not providing such confirmation or should a winner not be contactable, Converse Telecom reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
5. One entrant will win an Apple iPhone5 16GB in any colour and available on any network.
6. The Prize does not include: any additions to the standard Apple iPhone5 and is not attached to any mobile contract or mobile network.
7. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there is no cash alternatives.
8. Dates of monthly prize draws for 2013: 28 February, 29 March, 30 April, 31 May, 28 June, 31 July, 30 August, 30 September, 31 October, 29 November, 23 December.
Promoter: Converse Telecom, Navson House, Crabtree Business Village, Eversley Way, Egham, Surrey TW20 8RY.